Thursday, September 8, 2011

Number 3, Take a Road Trip

For my road trip, I decided to visit my friend Cara, who recently moved to Durango, CO. I've been to Durango several times but never drove there by myself. It's about six hours away from Denver and it's one of the best experiences I've had this year! The drive is so beautiful and this trip really reaffirmed for me why I love Colorado so much. I'm going to tell this post in pictures...

Miss Presley ready for our road trip!!

This was on CO-285 on the way to Durango, isn't it truly beautiful?!

You can't road trip unless you have proper snacks!
At the Continental Divide.

This is Pagosa Springs, the last town before the destination of Durango, CO.

This is Cara's home. Doesn't she have the most breathtaking view?

Presley was born to be a mountain doggie!

Ouray, CO. One of my favorite places in the whole state!

The view at lunch in  Ouray.



The trout I had for dinner on my last night in Durango. It was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...