Thursday, September 8, 2011

Number 11

Being self-sufficient is very important to me and this is where Number 11 comes in, Learn how to change the tires on my blazer. 

When I told me Dad that I'd like him to teach me, he said, "Why? That's why we have AAA" and he wasn't even kidding. You would think that a motorhead like my Dad would be happy that this was something I wanted to learn! Well, he taught me anyway and now when I go fishing out of cell service, I won't have to hold my breath!

These pics were taken with my phone and at dusk when the lighting is at its weirdest!

Found the Jack!

And it comes with some handy gloves, instructions and a little thing to kneel on

It was really difficult jacking my baby up!

And, you could never tell by the smile on my face, but tires are really, really heavy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...