Thursday, March 12, 2015

Field Trip Day & Back to the Grind

I really do love my job. I'm challenged every day and  I get to do really cool stuff. Yesterday I was able to go to a job site and see how one of our virtual construction applications works, in the field. It was really neat and helpful to see things firsthand since most of my days are spent writing about construction.

Being on a job site, I don't want to wear my typical business casual stuff and I have to wear steel-toe boots per regulations so I opted for a casual day yesterday.


It was a nice change, wearing super casual stuff to work however my everyday shoes must be light as feathers because after a full day in work boots, my ankles were so sore. I'm not used to wearing high-tops and maybe that was cause for some of my discomfort, but the Wolverine work boots are SO heavy. I felt like I was clomping around all day in them.


And today, back to the grind. Maybe I should live in Jersey because I love my animal print. My top is from Forever 21 from about six years ago, my pants are from Kohl's and my sweater is just a plain black cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant Valley Sunday

Have you ever heard the song by The Monkees, Pleasant Valley Sunday? Well, it's the tune that plays in my head nearly every time I ...